DisclaimerThe information provided on this website is derived from sources that Atrium Mortgage Investment Corporation (“Atrium”) believes are reliable. However, Atrium does not guarantee the accuracy of the information, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability whatsoever for publishing it herein. This website is not to be construed as a form of promotion, an offer to sell securities nor as a solicitation to purchase our securities. This website has been produced as a source of general information only.
The website links users to other sites on the World Wide Web that are not maintained by Atrium. Therefore, we assume no responsibility for the contents of any other site. Access is provided for convenience purposes only. Atrium disclaims any responsibility for the content of other websites and does not endorse any opinions expressed on other sites.
Forward Looking StatementsThis website contains certain forward-looking statements that reflect the current views and/or expectations of Atrium Mortgage Investment Corporation with respect to our performance, business and future events. Such statements are subject to a number of risks, uncertainties and assumptions that may cause actual results to be materially different from those expressed or implied. We assume no future obligation to update these forward-looking statements.
CopyrightAll works, content and materials on this website, including without limitation, all information, text, design, trade name, trade-mark, service mark, insignia, symbol, logo, graphics, images and drawings (the "Materials") and all organization and presentation of the Materials that form a part of this website or any product, service or organization designation that Atrium Mortgage Investment Corporation or infers or implies an association with Atrium are the exclusive property of Atrium Mortgage Investment Corporation and are protected by intellectual property laws relating to copyrights, trade-marks, trade names, Internet domain names, trade dress and other proprietary rights. Nothing on this website shall be construed as providing, by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license to any proprietary or intellectual property rights in or to any of the Materials to you or any other party.
Atrium has applied for various trade-marks in various jurisdictions within which it operates. Any trade-mark, service mark, logo, slogan or Internet domain name on the website is the exclusive property of Atrium. Use of any such intellectual property, except as expressly authorized, shall constitute a violation of the rights of the owner of the intellectual property. You agree that you shall:
- not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute the Materials from the website in any way except that you have the right to download one copy of the Materials on any single computer, for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided that you keep intact all copyright, trade-mark and proprietary notices;
- use the Materials solely for lawful purposes;
- not create derivative works from, exploit or modify the Materials in any way;
- not, without our prior written consent, make public use of our name or any of our other identifiers or advertise, promote or publicize the business relationship between you and us;
- not interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse the website or any system resources, services or networks connected to or accessible through this website; and
- acknowledge that the unauthorized use of the Materials may cause irreparable harm to Atrium and that in the event of an unauthorized use.
Atrium shall be entitled to an injunction, in addition to any other remedies available at law or in equity, to prevent such irreparable harm and that the balance of convenience in preventing such use rests with Atrium.
If you have any questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, concerns, comments or suggestions regarding our Privacy Protection Policy and personal information practices, please contact email@example.com